Mystic Flux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world of magic, ever changing... Whenever the flow of magic is imbalanced, a great conflict will soon follow. Where do you stand?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visit from a friend? I hope.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nia
Admin
Admin
Nia

Character sheet
Name: Nia Helspith
Classification: Magocrat
Rank/Role: High Councilor

Visit from a friend?  I hope. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Visit from a friend? I hope.   Visit from a friend?  I hope. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Nia laid down on a couch in her room. Her face buried into a book. Their had been a counsel meeting a few days back and she finally finished with back work yesterday and she was looking forward to taking a day. She had invited another counsel member over today, she was new to the position and so was the other counsel member so she thought she would give a sign of friendship and invite him over. However he seemed to be a bit late, so she had started to read a book, 3 hours ago. She wonder in the back of her head what could be keeping him, or i he would even bother showing up at all. Another half an hour had past when a maid walked in and mentioned that he had arrived. "Well don't just leaving him standing out there, let him in. Send him up here." said Nia closing her book. She got up and put it back on the shelf before sitting back down and waiting.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mavrilus von Magis
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mavrilus von Magis

Character sheet
Name: Mavrilus von Magis

PostSubject: Re: Visit from a friend? I hope.   Visit from a friend?  I hope. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:47 am

High Councilor Nia Helspith was hellbent on challenging Mavrilus's perspective. It was understandable however, they were two very different politicians and leaders. The Police Captain sent for some medics and guards to patrol the area and set up a safe zone. This was a crime scene more or less, and the rebels couldn't have come from somewhere too far off, plus they blended in well with the surrounding populace. The streets of Gerova had become unsafe for the two High Councilors at least until it all died down. Mavrilus reached for his telbook. "Yes, hello. I need you to inform the Board of Directors that Director Mosby has been injured, and our conference planned for tonight may very likely be delayed until tomorrow morning." Then he hung up the telbook, ending his telepathic channel with one of his other Directors. Mavrilus approached Nia. "It's important for us to leave here. The city is no longer safe for us. Especially at this hour." He began walking in the direction of the motor boat. "I'll pick up Mosby later tonight, for now he needs to be taken to the hospital to rest." He now knew what Nia was capable of. She was a summoner and healer. That information may prove invaluable in the near-future. She was certainly useful. Mavrilus would never come to Gerova unprepared ever again.
Back to top Go down
Nia
Admin
Admin
Nia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visit from a friend? I hope.   Visit from a friend?  I hope. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:03 am

"We'll head back to my house. It's safe there." Nia followed Mavrilus to the boats and they were off. A few minutes later they arrived at her house and they walked it. "Do you have any injuries? I can check for you. From that Mosby's wound looked like it look like he jumped in front of it. I'm guessing it was meant for you. You might of gotten hit without realizing it, It's not like you had armor on." asked Nia. She stood on the stairs. She truthfully felt like just staying in her room and and have her food brought up to her. Which is what she did on most days anyways. " Also Mosby's wounds were deep, really deep. "He might be stuck in the hospital form anywhere between a day to a week, depending on his healer and how much strength he has once he is better. It's a miracle it didnt kill him, his vital organs were barely missed. It was meant as a killing blow."
Back to top Go down
Mavrilus von Magis
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mavrilus von Magis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visit from a friend? I hope.   Visit from a friend?  I hope. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:14 am

The two had returned to the Helspith Manor located beyond the city, just outside of it, overlooking the denizens below. Even from so high up, Mavrilus noticed there was a scene that needed to be dealt with. Nia seemed as though she wanted to return to her bedroom -- a sanctuary for the young High Councilor apparently. She had offered to physically examine him for any injuries. "I'm certain I'd be able to recognize the pain at this point." He pointed out. He didn't feel as if he got hit, and his eyes were as sharp as his tongue. Nia explained how major Mosby's injuries were. She had healed him, but wasn't given enough time for a complete recovery. Instead, he'd be taken into the hospital to get polished up. "A week, you say? Well, I may end up having to leave here without him." He began thinking to himself. "It will take roughly 5 hours to return to Viara." He paused. "Do you have a guest bedroom? If not, I could always arrange for a hotel room." He'd rather not, especially since there were assassins about the streets of Gerova. His chauffeur could sleep on a couch perhaps. "I would leave the next morning."
Back to top Go down
Nia
Admin
Admin
Nia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visit from a friend? I hope.   Visit from a friend?  I hope. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:03 pm

"I have multiple guest bedrooms, they're up on the second floor in the opposite direction of the master bedroom. Feel free to request for food to be brought up to the room." said Nia. "Your welcome to stay as long as you wish. If you want you can look into the investigation of the assassins tomorrow, this city is usally peaceful, it's odd for assassins to be here. Either way, good night." Nia walked the rest of the way upstairs and into her room.
Back to top Go down
Mavrilus von Magis
Head Admin
Head Admin
Mavrilus von Magis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visit from a friend? I hope.   Visit from a friend?  I hope. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:56 pm

(OOC: I could start up a new thread in the city of Gerova.)

Back to top Go down
Nia
Admin
Admin
Nia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Visit from a friend? I hope.   Visit from a friend?  I hope. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:07 pm

(OOC: ok, i'll join if you do)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visit from a friend? I hope.   Visit from a friend?  I hope. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visit from a friend? I hope.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Flux :: Republic of Free Mystic Sovereignty :: Moroarc :: Gerova :: Helspith Manor :: Second Floor :: The Master Bedroom-
Jump to: